Thursday, September 5, 2013

1985 - Marvel Super Heroes Unpainted Miniatures Set #3

Marvel Superheroes Set #3
Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Spider-Man, She Hulk, Ultron, and Kingpin




And a few more images from Sanctum Sanctorum Comix
http://sanctumsanctorumcomix.blogspot.ca/2009/03/idol-pursuits-master-of-plastic-arts_9976.html





Sets #4 and #5 were never produced.
Marvel Superheroes Set #4
Angel, Cyclops, Invisible Woman, Mystique, Vision, Daredevil, Juggernaut, Vulture, Beast, Hobgoblin, Mandarin, and Iron Man.

Marvel Superheroes Set #5
Aurora, Guardian, Punisher, Snowbird, Cloak, Howard the Duck, Red Skull, Taskmaster, Dagger, Puck, Shaman, and Talisman.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/sol/tsr/marvel-super-heroes.html

1 comment:

  1. Glad my pics could help.

    So... Set # 5 was to have featured HOWARD THE DUCK!?!?

    WAUGH!

    I'd have even put up with buying lame Canadian characters like Alpha Flight to get HOWARD.
    (I kid... I kid. - Well, I kid about Alpha Flight [or Canada] being lame. I do NOT kid about wanting the HECK out of a Howard The Duck lead" figure.)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails