Sunday, May 1, 2011

A heartfelt thank you!

Wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for making this blog everything that I had envisioned. I'm blown away by my 61 followers and last month's high of just over 6,000 visits!



Thought you might also be interested in knowing what the blog posts with the most views are:

  1. 1980s Marvel slugfests with 2,360 Pageviews
  2. John Byrne's X-Men portfolio with 2,252 Pageviews
  3. 1980 - The Uncanny X-Men with 1,448 Pageviews
  4. 1981 - Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends with 632 Pageviews
  5. Simonson's Thor Omnibus 2011 with 616 Pageviews

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally deserve all the success you get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your welcome! heh
    Seriously thank you for all your work here. I have been waiting for you to post this as I was interested on how well your blog has been doing since you posted this last time

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails