Thursday, January 16, 2014

What If -- Star Wars Marvel Masterworks in 2015?

As you've probably heard already, the licensing rights for the Star Wars comics will return to Marvel in 2015. And as you also might know, I'm a huge fan of the Marvel Masterworks hardcovers. I couldn't help but wonder what would happen if Marvel in 2015 would put out an Omnibus or even a series of Masterworks...

Well, the fine folks over at the Masterworks Messages Board came up with some fun mock-ups of the Masterworks Star Wars covers! http://marvelmasterworksfansite.yuku.com/topic/24635/Just-fun-Star-Wars-gets-Masterworkstype-treatment#.UtgTqfRUcY



4 comments:

  1. I would also love Marvel Essentials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very cool, I hope Marvel will reprint them in their "proper" size. The recent Dark Horse omnibuses (omnibi?) reprint the stories in a smaller format.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea! I love the old corner box artwork used as the frame in the mock-up. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm good - have the originals.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails