Sunday, July 17, 2011

More Cliff Chiang 80s-inspired art!

Grabbed from: http://cliffchiang.tumblr.com/

Kitty Pryde and Lockheed - unpublished pinup, X-men Unlimited

Thought I’d post this due to the enthusiastic response to yesterday’s piece. This is the only thing I’ve ever drawn professionally for Marvel, back in 2001 in the early days of my freelance career. It may have slipped through the cracks in an editorial shuffle, so I’m not sure if it was ever published. I always loved how Marvel Comics existed in Marvel comics, and that Kitty Pryde read them. I picked some choice favorites from the era, and rounded out the rest of the room with 80’s memorabilia. Dig those floppy disks!
  - Cliff Chiang
And here's a colour version of Chiang's X-Men piece I posted a few months ago...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails